As a valued member of Lightspeed’s dynamic in-house creative team, you'll spend your days helping to build a strong and consistent global brand, supporting initiatives that reinforce our visual and verbal identity. Working closely together with the Front-/backend developer, and reporting to the Creative Art Director, you will support digital execution and contribute to the successful delivery of a range of internal and external projects—from digital campaign productions to maintain consistency across our website domains. Your work will have a direct impact on positioning Lightspeed not just as the leading omnichannel commerce platform for the retail, hospitality, and golf industries, but as a world-class brand and employer.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing, adapting, and producing creative marketing deliverables, across our EMEA regions
- Image curation and original content creation for campaigns and website domains
- Adapting assigned artwork to a variety of formats
- Ensuring brand consistency and maintaining our high-quality standards
- Supporting the team by producing pixel perfect outputs according to media specifications
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions with the team on a variety of creative opportunities
- Managing and meeting your own project deadlines with input and direction from the project manager
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- A portfolio demonstrating creativity and quality work;
- A positive, “yes and” attitude to the creative process
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with WordPress, coding, CSSS, and HTML
- An eye for good design and a curiosity for the latest trends
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- At least 2-3 years of experience
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- You love the idea of being part of a global team and an open, inclusive, and creative environment
- Proficiency in related tools and production software, including but not limited to InVision and Figma
- Knowledge of French or Dutch
Who you are
- You have a passion for design and are constantly up to date with the latest trends
- You have strong people skills and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!