The core metric for this role will be kickbacks & referral fees generated from leads or deals sent to the partner as well as the awareness of the partnership within Lightspeed. Create spiffs with the partner, create internal awareness and review partnerships by category and adds / removes to optimise the business.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Identify new ‘stand-alone’ integrations for all Lightspeed core products;
- Own and maintain existing integrations and setup quarterly partner performance calls;
- Formalize existing integrations and contracts;
- Identify referral opportunities and setup agreements with partners around referring in collaboration with Partner Development Manager;
- Work closely with Sales/Customer Success/Support for feedback around existing and missing integrations;
- Work closely with technical partner managers for feedback around API;
- Carry out customer satisfaction scores of key integration;
- Work with poor performing partners to improve their score;
- Support Sales Engineer in creating the wiki for key integrations;
- Work with the Sales Engineer team to ensure understanding and awareness of key integrations within all sales departments;
- Support Tech Partner Manager on requirements for the App store;
- Partnerships experience within Saas Sales Environment
- Understanding of the hospitality industry
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with potential partners
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Strong positive attitude
- Fluent in English and local language of the assigned territory
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Technical API knowledge
- Fluency in other languages to English
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!