We are seeking an Outbound Marketing Coordinator to help us execute our outbound sales efforts. You are a data-driven and self-motivated individual who will be working with our Outbound Marketing Representatives on a full time basis, with potential for growth. This position plays a vital role in our growth development team, who prides themselves in developing innovative inbound and outbound sales strategies.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Complete direct marketing activities to gather contact information on prospective customers and enhance our CRM data for your direct markets;
- conduct data analysis about current and future market trends to present the findings;
- become a power user and resource for the CRM;
- use CRM to qualify leads for the sales team;
- build and format a directory of prospects in Excel;
- assist in any and all general needs of the team.
- Ability to work full-time;
- major in Business, Marketing, Data intelligence, or related fields;
- written and spoken English is required, bilingualism is a plus;
- “One Team” attitude. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to help the team achieve their ambitious goals;
- detail oriented, multi-tasker who’s ready to hit the ground running;
What is in it for you?
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- a starterpack; whether you're a noob or a veteran, we treat you the same!