Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Partner Manager to join our dynamic channel sales team. Reporting to the Manager, Channel Sales, this role is responsible for developing and maintaining profitable relationships with Lightspeed resellers in a geographical territory, daily tasks involve motivating, training, and working with resellers to close new customers for Lightspeed. The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology-based solutions through reseller channels, and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy inside sales environment. Compensation involves a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - businesses who process transactions use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Engage with existing resellers to bring in new customers to Lightspeed
- Bring on new partners through outbound prospecting
- Meet channel sales quotas in assigned geographical regions
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from channel partners within territory
- Recruit new channel partners; ensure market leading training and support is provided
- Ensure high quality two-way communication between channel partners and Lightspeed
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Partner with other team members on territory management.
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 3-5 years of channel sales experience; Software sales experience preferred
- Experience with generating sales forecasts
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with channel partners
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Strong positive attitude
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Retail or Restaurant experience
- Fluency in French or other languages
And what about the rest?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!