Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant. At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same. As a Sales Operations Analyst in Montreal, you can put your problem-solving and analytical skills to the test by executing functional reports on a recurring basis and by bridging the gaps in our systems to roll out new initiatives. You’ll need to thrive on opportunities where operational excellence is the priority to keep this machine running.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and improving reports used to track monthly revenue share for Lightspeed’s partner network
- Reviewing upcoming partner agreements to review terms of payout and reporting and consult with the Partnerships team as needed
- Building tests to ensure healthy data quality within the CRM (Salesforce) and identifying appropriate corrective measures where required
- Monitor and forecast inventory related to hardware in collaboration with our Supply Chain team
- Reviewing and executing requests related to mass changes within databases
- Validating policy compliance by performing financial control reporting as it relates to Sales data (pricing, discounts, and expenses) on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Reviewing, consolidating and reconciling orders, invoices, contracts and payments
- Preparing reports to monitor and boost Sales Ops team efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Handling other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Post-secondary degree in business, administration or related field
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical role
- Ability to juggle multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Functional knowledge of SQL
- Remarkable communication skills
- Resourcefulness and a knack for problem solving
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Looker
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!