We are seeking a full-time Sales Operations Specialist (French-speaking). If you’re looking for a role that combines your administrative chops and sales acumen with a serious passion for technology, then this might be for you. If you are also looking to join a dynamic company with a fast-paced environment that focuses on innovative products. Look no further, we've got THE role for you!
You are an energetic and sales-driven recent graduate ready to join our international Sales team as a Sales Operations Specialist. Reporting to the Team Lead for Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the functional responsibilities of the Sales department. If you’re an organized go-getter looking for a dynamic job you might just love, then join our growing team!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide administrative support to members of the Sales department;
- Process orders and payments from clients and partners;
- Collaborate with suppliers for hardware purchasing and returns;
- Ensure the integrity of sales data for reporting purposes;
- Validate and process documents, contracts, and other related customer information;
- Answer and route inbound calls from existing customers;
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance with Accounting and Finance;
- Prepare reports to monitor and boost efficiency and streamline daily operations;
- Manage sales projects as required.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 1 year experience in an administrative or sales support role;
- Stellar time management and organization skills;
- Full working proficiency in French and fluent English language skills;
- Obsessive attention to detail;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a penchant for problem-solving.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Degree in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, or related field;
- Fluency in German;
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Retail or Restaurant experience.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Contact us and let's have a chat!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!