As part of our eCommerce support team, you will provide technical support for our Point of Sale software & eCommerce products. Your role will focus on delivering outstanding customer service when our customers need it the most. You will help them successfully run their businesses by resolving their technical issues, and providing them with helpful resources.
We are the voice of our users within the company, and we work closely with other departments to improve the experience of existing and future customers. This position can be fully remote (Canada).
What you’ll be responsible for
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues over the phone, email, and chat
- Deliver outstanding customer service that is courteous, accurate, and timely
- Manage and prioritize incoming customer inquiries
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Collaborate with peers and other departments on specific user-impacting issues
- Collaborate in the creation and maintenance of the internal knowledge base
- Work on special projects as required
About our team
Join the team and experience the joy of helping customers that are not tech-savvy grow their online business beyond their wildest dreams, with a team that feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Customer service experience, and experience assisting customers
- Ability to understand HTML and CSS, and make small edits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English AND French
- The ability to empathize with the needs and technical acuity of each customer
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience on a technical support role
- Experience using Mac OS X
- Retail/eCommerce experience
Who you are
- You are passionate about helping people
- You are enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- 1 on 1 coaching sessions
- Working with your colleagues in a pod environment
- Get assigned side projects to innovate the team
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!